Pages

About Me

My Photo
Husband. Father. Photographer. Fly Fisher. Rock Climber. Hiker. Outdoors Advocate.
Powered by Blogger.

Just an Old Image I Dug Up

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Well, it's been over a week since I last posted anything up here. I've meant all week to take my brothers digital camera with me to work to get quick results with the construction photographs I've been taking, but I always forget to either ask permission, or bring it along. So I'll just have to wait another day or two to get any of those photographs posted (I still have to take my slides in to get them processed, and I'm only half way through my current roll). I have been shooting almost every day this week for that project. It seems like every time I turn around I see a little grouping of shapes and angles or curves that catches my eye.
I the meantime, here's a photograph I made in Island Park earlier this summer:

No comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading