Pages

About Me

My Photo
Husband. Father. Photographer. Fly Fisher. Rock Climber. Hiker. Outdoors Advocate.
Powered by Blogger.

I'm Back, But From Utah

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Well, It's been a real long while. For those of you who read this, and have wondered "where in the world is he?," I moved down to Utah a few weeks ago, and just barely got internet service last night. I got a job framing still down here. I'm living in my cousin's basement (while finishing it), who lives in Saratoga Springs, located a few miles west of Lehi. I think I've decided to just take this year off of school and not go to USU for the Landscape Architecture degree...yet. My heart is still set on an MFA. I just need to figure out a way to get better copy slides QUICK, cause deadlines are very soon. Or perhaps altogether new slides of my photograms. I just wish that grad schools whould accept a web gallery or some other type of digital presentation for the portfolios. It would make things easier on all parties, I think.
Anyways, I don't have any new images this post, although I have about 50-60 sheets of film to develop. As soon as we finish the bathroom in the basement, my big project will be to get all thos sheets developed.

2 comments:

Darren Clark said...

I think you could just pay somebody to make copy-slides. It may be a bit expensive, but they will look good. Try Borg Anderson in Salt Lake maybe. USU photo services used to do a good job fairly inexpensively, I'm not sure if they are still doing it though.

pinholeman said...

photo services doesn't do that stuff anymore. go see dunker! he's the hook-up, yo.

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading