Pages

About Me

My Photo
Husband. Father. Photographer. Fly Fisher. Rock Climber. Hiker. Outdoors Advocate.
Powered by Blogger.

Happy New Year!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy new year, those of you occaisionally glance at my poorly updated glimps into my life.
Today I was surfing around the internet for photographers, and found someone doing carbons on glass. I thought it was pretty cool, and maybe something i may try my hand at someday. First I gotta get carbons on paper dialed in better though.

3 comments:

Jon said...

Yawn. When did you write this post? What is the date on my comment?

I may have to stop visiting your blog if you don't update it at least monthly.

Your almost worse then Scott and his webpage. Almost.

http://www.scottwheelerphoto.com/

I had to take off the date finally. "Coming Soon! April 2005"

Andy said...

I apologize if things in the real world have been more important than updating some web journal that probably only has what, three readers? Maybe if I had a comfortable office job, i could update this more often, but try framing 9 hrs a day then criticize me for not updating a blog.

Tyler said...

Woah there Andy, you'v got at least 5 readers. Where you framing at? You still in Ammon?

Drop me a line.

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading