Pages

About Me

My Photo
Husband. Father. Photographer. Fly Fisher. Rock Climber. Hiker. Outdoors Advocate.
Powered by Blogger.

Something must be wrong

Friday, April 21, 2006

Two posts in two days? Could this be a come-back? We'll just have to wait and see.
After some snooping around the internet, I've decided to just get an Epson 2200. Evidently it's still better than the R1800. I'm not sure how it compares to the R2400, but that ones out of my budget anyways. I'm pretty excited for it...it's been WAY too long since I've printed anything, in the wet or digital darkroom. And hopefully Adobe will have the beta version of Lightroom available for Windows soon so i can play around with it. Looks a lot like Apple's Aperture.

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Check with Brian about Lightroom...I think I saw him exploring it the other day. I am thinking the 2200 is a good way to go too. I was using the 2400 some this semester (the lab just got 2), and there were issues with it that were difficult. The 2200 is still a great workhorse. However, I must say that dispite the issues the prints from the 2400 were beautiful.

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading