Pages

About Me

My Photo
Husband. Father. Photographer. Fly Fisher. Rock Climber. Hiker. Outdoors Advocate.
Powered by Blogger.

Back, perhaps? It's still in the air

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Well, I figured I'd post something quick after....3 months or so?
Works kept me INSANELY busy....The framing buisiness is much more fast paced here in Utah. The past 2 months I've been putting in 10 hour days minimum. This last week and a half have all been 13 to 14 hour days...From sun up to sun down. I don't know what I'm still doing up.
Anyways, my tax returns should come in next week, and I will probably buy and Epson R1800...I need something to output images with and a darkroom just isn't a viable option right now. For several reasons.
Well, off to bed...I hope I can update this more often now...I'm feeling a bit more motivated to do it lately.

PS... I know my website is up for renewal....just been really lazy, and can't remember my godaddy stuff. It'll be up soon tho--I hope.

No comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading