Pages

About Me

My Photo
Husband. Father. Photographer. Fly Fisher. Rock Climber. Hiker. Outdoors Advocate.
Powered by Blogger.

Finally! A photograph!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

So, a few weeks ago I said I had a few retouched photographs from after I got my printer, and that I would post a few. Well, I have one to put up today. It's one of my favorites ever (you can see the original in the August 2005 archives).


And, in other news of goings on in my boring life, I got my own apartment in downtown Orem, and I move in Tuesday. It's gonna be a huge burden for 2-4 weeks (and I got 2 speeding tickets in two weeks to add to the burden) so I won't have internet for a while--not that I posted that much anyways. But I also got a $2/hr raise at work that takes effect this pay period. So in a few weeks I should be back on my feet and able to post more photos.
I'm looking forward to this new apartment...I'll be able to use the bathroom there for a darkroom and finally get my negatives developed (I have many that are a year old). The next step is getting my own scanner.

3 comments:

Sally said...

nice photo.

Tyler said...

Great image Andy. 5x7 or digital? Was that in Seattle?

Andy said...

Thanks for the compliments.
Yes, Tyler, that was 5x7 and it was in the arboretum in Seattle. I really want to go back there; I could spend 4 or 5 days photographing in just the arboretum. I've seen a few other parks on Google Earth that from above look pretty interesting.
But there are many parks down here along the Wasatch front that are pretty cool that I haven't gotten around to photographing yet. I need to order more film first though.

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading