Pages

About Me

My Photo
Husband. Father. Photographer. Fly Fisher. Rock Climber. Hiker. Outdoors Advocate.
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Facelift

Saturday, October 14, 2006

You'll notice I change the template on my blog somewhat often. I never really like the "stock" templates you're given by blogs, webpage developing software, etc... So I decided to try and make my own. Ok, I actually didn't make this exact one, I just...changed one that someone had already created. I had always wanted one of my OWN photographs at the top of the blog...now I have one.

Anyways, in my last post, I mentioned that I had gone down a dirt road and under the highway next to the Provo River. All this week I've been camping near there. It saves gas (it's only 20 minutes away from the job site instead of 50), and it get's me outside. So thursday I decided to take advantage of the situation and go photograph. Here's a (bad) photograph of the bridges of the highway that go over the Provo. I made a photograph with the 4x5, pretty much where Tex (that's what I've decided to name the Pathfinder) is, then hiked up a little bit to get a better angle with my crappy camera phone. At least it's something new, right?

2 comments:

Tyler said...

You're looking pretty grizly there Andy! Looks good...I mean not that I'm looking or...um...nevermind

Tyler said...

OK...So...update? I know you are online at sometime checking other blogs...what about yours??? When you coming up Idaho way? You know, I live less than a mile from your parent's place...Drop a line.

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading